Search abstracts of medical publications Probleme actuale privind aplicarea protocolului de tratament în cancerul de colorectal cancer recurrence rates Colorectal cancer recurrence rates Tema plagiatului este tot mai mult discutată în ultima vreme. Apariția unor programe performante de căutare și identificare a similitudinilor între texte [ Local recurrence after distal rectal cancer surgery is a major complication with an increased morbidity and mortality.
The therapeutic strategy consists colorectal cancer recurrence rates a complex association of radiochemotherapy with surgical approach that may improve prognosis and quality of life.
It is necessary to identify the risk factors for local recurrence and to have a highly-selected patients for oncological radical treatment.
Materials and methods. The study included the analysis of 79 patients with middle and lower rectal cancer who were diagnosed and operated at Colorectal cancer recurrence rates Clinic Surgical Clinic Hospital, Bucharest, for a period of 4 years.
- The study of prognostic factors in colorectal cancer reveals firstly their peritoneal cancer recurrence rate variety, and thus the challenge to predict papillary thyroid carcinoma journal accurate survival time after diagnosis, and secondly, impossibility to modify some unfavorable prognostic factors, but still having the chance to improve the survival rate by early recognition of favorable factors.
- Ann Ital Chir ;
- Metastatic cancer colon survival rate Colorectal cancer during pregnancy
- Hpv impfung jungen sprechstundenbedarf
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing, Peritoneal cancer recurrence rate
- Paraziti pe piele
- Tema plagiatului este tot mai mult discutată în ultima vreme.
Male patients were more frequent The average age was 65 years old. The surgical strategy included 33 patients Local recurrence rate was The mean time from surgery until the time of discovery of local recurrence was Local recurrence was associated with advanced tumor stages T3 The surgical treatment strategy consisted of abdominoperineal resection, permanent colostoma colorectal cancer recurrence rates R2 resections.
The radical surgical resection is the most significant prognostic factor. There are a number of other patient-related factors and tumor-related factors that can significantly influence the evolution and overlall survival.
Periodic clinical, imaging scans and colonoscopy follow-ups are able to early detect the tumor recurrence and to allow a curative cancer treatment.
Local recurrence after mid and lower rectal cancer surgery is a major complication with direct impact on morbidity, mortality, prognosis and quality of life of these patients. The treatment strategy must be established by a multidisciplinary colorectal cancer recurrence rates in order to identify carefully-selected patients to undergo colorectal cancer recurrence rates optimal oncological therapy.
Keywords: rectal cancer, local recurrence, risk factors Full text PDF.